Bakers, pack your bags! We’re bringing you a series of exciting baking retreats, from the kitchen classrooms of San Francisco Cooking School to an adventure in the exhilarating Alaskan wilderness to the dazzling streets of Paris and Burgundy.
Our trips bring together a global community of bakers through custom curriculums led by some of the most inspiring professionals in the baking world. Whether you’re making sourdough bread in San Francisco, baking over live fire in Alaska, or shaping croissants in Paris, our editor-in-chief, Brian Hart Hoffman, will accompany you through each experience, teaming up with master bakers to help you perfect every recipe that comes along. We’ll be your guides to our destinations’ thriving cultural and culinary scenes, taking you on exclusive tours and tastings, arranging meet and greets with renowned baking personalities, and more.
Because of our small group sizes, you’ll be able to connect like never before with professional bakers from around the world in intimate, hands-on learning opportunities. After we’ve said goodbye, you’ll return home richer in memories, friends, and experiences.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and you’ll be the first to know details about our upcoming trips!
- Bakery tour with transportation to/from San Francisco Cooking School.
- All classes at San Francisco Cooking School, including coffee, lunch, and wine.
What’s Not Included
- Travel to/from San Francisco.
- Hotel accommodations.
- Round-trip airfare to Homer on Ravn Alaska.
- Round-trip boat transfer from Homer to Tutka Bay Lodge.
- Lodging, all meals at Tutka Bay Lodge and local restaurants included in itinerary, all guided activities and baking instruction, yoga and cooking classes, wine and cheese tastings, hot tub, sauna, and other lodge amenities.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
- Overnight accommodations in Anchorage on Tuesday, August 20.
- Massage therapy at Tutka Bay Lodge and fishing licenses.