This holiday season, stock your pantry with Heilala Vanilla products! We’re obsessing over the richness of Heilala’s Tonga-grown vanilla beans, planted and harvested on their family farms in Tonga. We’re adding their vanilla beans, vanilla bean paste, vanilla extract, and so much more to our favorite holiday recipes, and you can, too! Simply enter your name and email address in the form below to have a chance to win this Heilala Vanilla baking kit of every vanilla product you need to make top Heilala Vanilla holiday recipes and a KitchenAid stand mixer! Giveaway ends on December 15, 2018.
The baking kit includes:
- Heilala Vanilla Beans: Only the freshest, sweetest vanilla beans are hand-picked from Heilala’s vanilla cultures. Whether you’re scraping the seeds or infusing a filling with the whole bean, these will impart a rich and complex vanilla flavor to any recipe. We like to use Heilala vanilla beans in our Pear Walnut Muffins with Vanilla Bean-Ginger Streusel to balance out the ginger with a sweet, mellow bite.
- Heilala Pure Vanilla Extract: Heilala creates their vanilla extract with a 3-month long percolation method that is unique to them, producing a creamy vanilla extract that preserves the sweetness and aroma of fine vanilla beans. We use Heilala’s vanilla extract in our Black Bottom Coconut Cream Tart, a striking tart that’ll be the star of your dessert table.
- Heilala Vanilla Bean Powder: This vanilla powder is made from 100% pure vanilla beans, without any sweeteners or added alcohol. 1/2 teaspoon of Heilala’s vanilla powder packs the same punch as a whole vanilla bean, so it’s perfect to add into dry mixes, buttercreams, or sprinkled on top of warm cookies for a pop of sweetness.
- Heilala Pure Vanilla Bean Paste: Made from Heilala’s signature vanilla beans and extract, vanilla paste offers an intense vanilla flavor without having to scrape or simmer whole beans. We add Heilala’s vanilla paste in our Eggnog Babka Knots to complement the nutmeg in the eggnog.
- Heilala Pure Vanilla Sugar: A mix of premium golden sugar (a buttery sugar made from fresh-squeezed sugarcane juice), vanilla extract, and ground vanilla beans, this sugar has a similar texture to turbinado or raw sugar. It’s perfect for sprinkling over a warm pound cake for extra crunch, or for rolling holiday cookies in for a sparkling finish!
- Heilala Breakfast Vanilla: Whether you’re making pancakes or a hearty breakfast loaf, simply pour this syrup over any holiday breakfast to elevate it with a rich vanilla flavor. You can even drizzle it over your favorite desserts, like our Vanilla Bundt Cake with Bourbon-Vanilla Caramel sauce, for an added layer of complexity.
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer in Empire Red: Holiday baking wouldn’t be the same without a KitchenAid stand mixer, the powerhouse of every home baker’s kitchen. KitchenAid’s classic mixers can be fitted with a multitude of attachments to mix, whip, and knead your way to stress-free holiday baking.
Can’t wait to make Heilala a part of your holiday baking? Heilala is offering an exclusive discount to their Amazon store, just for Bake From Scratch readers! Use the code BAKEFS03 at checkout to get 20% off. Valid through March 31, 2019.