Sponsor: [Le Creuset] (“Sponsor”)
Contest Overview: Potential participants are invited to create Bake from Scratch’s Le Creuset Dutch Oven recipes in their home kitchens. To participate, users need to follow @thebakefeed and @lecreuset (“the sponsor”) and tag a friend. Before entering the Contest, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF”. One (1) winner will be selected at random from the qualified entries.
Overview: No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win; a purchase, payment, or donation will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules, which shall be final. The Contest starts at [2:00] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [October 3, 2019] and ends at [10:59] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [October 7, 2019] (“Contest Period”) All entries must be received by [10:59] PM Eastern Daylight Time, October 7, 2019.
Who Can Enter.
1. The Contest is intended for the United States only and will be evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter the Contest unless you are located in the United States at the time of entry and are a legal resident of the United States.
2. To be eligible to participate in the Contest as a Contestant, entrants must be age 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and be a legal resident of the United States.
3. The people whose posts contain the tags “#thebakefeed, #lecreuset, and #contest” during the contest period will be deemed entrants, so long as they are also following @thebakefeed and @lecreuset. One (1) winner will be selected at random from the entire pool of entrants. To be eligible to participate in the Contest and be eligible for prizes, finalists must be age 18 years of age or older at the time of the contest and be a legal resident of the United States.
4. Employees of Hoffman Media and Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members are ineligible. Hoffman Media and Sponsor’s agents and/or independent contractors and their immediate family members are also ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Contest.
- The winners will be notified on or around October 10, 2019 and announced via @careynotcarrie via Instagram Direct Messaging and/or website on or after October 10, 2019. Each Contestant agrees to be bound by the Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Contest.The Winner Prizes include: Estimated Value: $750
- Le Creuset 6-Piece Classic Set
- Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.3. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
1. The Winner(s) will be notified by @careynotcarrie via Instagram direct message or will be notified via email. If the Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days, another will be chosen.
2. By participating in the Contest, the Winner waives any and all claims of liability against Hoffman Media and the Sponsor, and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. The Winner will be required to complete a release and affidavit prior to acceptance of any prize or recognition of being the Winner.
3. By claiming a prize or accepting recognition as the Winner, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the internet; and picture data storage) Bake from Scratch may deem appropriate.
4. To obtain a list of Winner(s) please email Gretchen Norris at email@example.com