With melted chocolate and rich peanut butter, this is the ultimate indulgent weeknight treat.
Quick and Easy Skillet Cookie
Makes 1 (10-inch) skillet cookie
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter*, softened
- 1½ cups (330 grams) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg (50 grams), room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (8 grams) vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (188 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons (7.5 grams) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (1.5 grams) kosher salt
- 1¼ cups (100 grams) old-fashioned oats, divided
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) whole milk
- ¾ cup (192 grams) creamy peanut butter
- ⅔ cup (113 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170°C). Butter and flour a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and brown sugar at medium speed until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until combined. Beat in ¾ cup (60 grams) oats and milk.
- With dampened hands, press half of dough into prepared skillet. Spread peanut butter onto dough. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of remaining dough over peanut butter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and remaining ½ cup (40 grams) oats.
- Bake until golden brown, about 45 minutes, loosely covering with foil during last 10 minutes of baking to prevent excess browning, if necessary. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Todas sus recetas son exquisitas voy a preparar la galleta en sartén
Muchas gracias! Mi español es pobre pero agradecemos tus amables palabras.