Add a zing of spice and citrus to fruit for a fresh side dish that balances out the richness of the pepper, curry, and coconut throughout this menu.
Tropical Fall Salad
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 cup (1/2-inch cubed) pineapple
- 1 cup (1/2-inch cubed) papaya
- 1 cup (1/2-inch cubed) mango
- 8 medium strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 8 black mission figs, quartered
- 8 ounces fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Place pineapple, papaya, mango, strawberries, and figs in a large bowl, and refrigerate while you make the dressing.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together extra-virgin olive oil, honey, lime juice, and cardamom until the dressing is emulsified, 2 to 3 minutes. Toss fruit and arugula with dressing.
Bake from Scratch https://www.bakefromscratch.com/