Sponsor: [Wilton] (“Sponsor”)
Sweepstakes Overview: To participate, users need to follow @thebakefeed and @wiltoncakes (“the sponsor”) and tag a friend in the comments section of the Instagram post on @thebakefeed. Five (5) winner(s) will be selected from the qualified comments.
Overview: No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win; a purchase, payment, or donation will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules, which shall be final. The Sweepstakes starts at [2:00] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [November 17, 2020] and ends at [10:59] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [November 20, 2020] (“Sweepstakes Period”)
Who Can Enter.
- The Sweepstakes is intended for the United States only and will be evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter the Sweepstakes unless you are located in the United States at the time of entry and are a legal resident of the United States.
- To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes as a Contestant, entrants must be age 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and be a legal resident of the United States.
- Five (5) winner(s) will be selected from the entire pool of entrants.
- Employees of Hoffman Media and Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members are ineligible. Hoffman Media and Sponsor’s agents and/or independent contractors and their immediate family members are also ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Sweepstakes.
- The winner(s) will be notified on or after September 1, 2020 and announced via @thebakefeed via Instagram on Direct Messaging and/or website on or after September 1, 2020. Each Contestant agrees to be bound by the Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Each Winner Prize includes: ARV – $99.95
- Mega Sprinkle Traditional 4 Pack
- Mega Sprinkle Winter 4 Pack
- Red Cookie Icing
- Green Cookie Icing
- White Cookie Icing
- Meringue Powder 4 oz
- Multi-Cookie Cutter Sheet
- Cookie Decorating Set
- The Really Big Spatula
- Holiday Parchment Mega Roll 100 Ft
- Navy Blue Cookie Sheet with Gold Cooling Grid Set
- Stainless Steel Small Cookie Scoop
- RR Cooling Grid
- The Cookie Collection cookbook
- Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by @thebakefeed via Instagram direct message or will be notified via email. If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted within three (3) days, another will be chosen.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Winner waives any and all claims of liability against Hoffman Media and the Sponsor, and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the use of any prize. The Winner(s) will be required to complete a release and affidavit prior to acceptance of any prize or recognition of being the Winner(s).
- By claiming a prize or accepting recognition as the Winner(s), the Winner(s) authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the internet; and picture data storage) Bake from Scratch may deem appropriate.
- To obtain about the Winner(s), please email Gretchen Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org