For all the blueberry muffin fans out there, this one’s for you. With a tender, buttery crumb packed with juicy blueberries and a crunchy sugar-coated top, this Blueberry Muffin Bread is the loaf pan version of everyone’s favorite muffin.
If you’re on a blueberry muffin kick, don’t miss our tube pan take on blueberry muffins!
- 2½ cups (313 grams) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (240 grams) whole milk, room temperature
- 1 large egg (50 grams), room temperature
- ¼ cup (56 grams) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (170 grams) fresh blueberries
- Garnish: sparkling sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter and flour an 8x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour and granulated sugar. Add milk, egg, and oil, stirring until combined. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Top with half of blueberries. Top with remaining batter and remaining blueberries. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar, if desired.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.