This gorgeous slab of heaven is a meal in itself. Creamy burrata and salty prosciutto pair perfectly alongside peppery arugula to make this Focaccia with Burrata, Prosciutto, and Arugula one of our favorite combinations.
Focaccia with Burrata, Prosciutto, and Arugula
- 1 recipe Basic Focaccia Loaf
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 6 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon (3 grams) kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon (1 gram) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- Turn out dough onto prepared pan. Using your fingertips, gently press dough into a 14x12-inch rectangle. Dimple the dough with your fingertips.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and top with burrata and prosciutto. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden, about 10 minutes more. Brush with oil.
- In a small bowl, toss together arugula, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle salad over focaccia just before serving.