This gorgeous slab of heaven is a meal in itself. Creamy burrata and salty prosciutto pair perfectly alongside peppery arugula to make this one of our favorite combinations.
Focaccia with Burrata, Prosciutto, and Arugula
- 1 recipe Basic Focaccia Loaf
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 6 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon (3 grams) kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon (1 gram) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- Turn out dough onto prepared pan. Using your fingertips, gently press dough into a 14x12-inch rectangle. Dimple the dough with your fingertips.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and top with burrata and prosciutto. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden, about 10 minutes more. Brush with oil.
- In a small bowl, toss together arugula, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle salad over focaccia just before serving.